- Ph.D : GIST, Mechanical Engineering (2018.03 - present)
- M.S. : GIST, Mechanical Engineering (2017.03 - 2018.02)
- B.S. : POSTECH, Mechanical Engineering (2010.03 - 2014.02)
- Research Topic
- Optical coherence tomography for assisting tool for surgery
- Optical Coherence Tomography(OCT) is an established medical imaging technique that uses light to capture micrometer-resolution, three-dimensional images from within optical scattering media(e.g., biological tissue). In this research, OCT has been developed to help opthamalogist perform a corneal transplant, providing real-time images of cross section of cornea.